• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just Saw

techno t

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
How Geraint Jones got out. In for his batting my arse!!!! 8-)

Great, now we've got his "superb" keeping comming up :unsure:

God, poor old Chris Read will be thinking what the hell he has to do to get in the team. :wacko:

Josh

International Regular
To be fair to Jones he batted very very well in the second innings of the first test.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
techno t said:
How Geraint Jones got out. In for his batting my arse!!!! 8-)
I thought the exact same thing about Chris Read when he decided he didn't want to get his whites dirty by diving... and then decided he didn't want to get his ODI kit dirty by diving... and then still didn't want to get his ODI kit dirty by diving.

Except it was "in for his keeping my arse" of course.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Josh said:
To be fair to Jones he batted very very well in the second innings of the first test.
wouldn't say he batted 'very very well' - he hit a few fours and got out without moving his feet when England were looking to save the game.

Josh

International Regular
superkingdave said:
wouldn't say he batted 'very very well' - he hit a few fours and got out without moving his feet when England were looking to save the game.
He looked in good touch. Clean, crisp strikes of the ball.

Josh said:
"Very, very well" :laugh: My god, if I keep hearing about this innings of what was it, a meaningless, slapdash 30? . :laugh:

It was basically the last knockings of a lost cause for Gods sake, so he freed his arms a bit and hit a few boundaries with the field right up and held a pose for the camera's. Big deal.

Talk about clutching at straws.

techno t

steds said:
Did you see the first test?
yep, and what a cracking 33 it was, so nearly won the match for us 8-) :laugh:

suppose it was an improvement, normally took him 6 games in the past to amass 33 runs :p

techno t

BingLeeElectric said:
"Very, very well" :laugh: My god, if I keep hearing about this innings of what was it, a meaningless, slapdash 30? . :laugh:

It was basically the last knockings of a lost cause for Gods sake, so he freed his arms a bit and hit a few boundaries with the field right up and held a pose for the camera's. Big deal.

Talk about clutching at straws.
ah ha somebody with the sense they were born with :) :smartass:

tooextracool

International Coach
tbf to geraint, when he came in, England were in need of quick runs and his dismissal wasnt quite as bad when you consider that. still dont think he deserves to be in the side mind you.

techno t

tooextracool said:
tbf to geraint, when he came in, England were in need of quick runs and his dismissal wasnt quite as bad when you consider that. still dont think he deserves to be in the side mind you.
no i dont think he does, maybe changes next test???

look over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a flying pig :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: