• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Deja Vu?

tooextracool

International Coach
i really wouldnt be surprised at all if Mcgrath or B.Lee is dropped by the end of this series. Their bowling attack is crying out for something different, and someone like a Johnson or even Tait provides that. Honestly i dont even rate Clark too highly, hes an accurate seam bowler but offers precious little else.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Slow Love™ said:
Yeah, bold prediction that goes horribly wrong.

I pretty much have the same opinion as Liam said earlier. I can see the England bats fighting back, but the bowling, and taking 20 Australian wickets, is likely to be a real problem. Four tests to go though, you never know. I hope they fight back too, or this is gonna get real boring.
I reckon the Melbourne Cricket Club is praying for an England fightback too - the thought of the Ashes already being decided before the Boxing Day Test must be giving them nightmares.

They'll still get a good crowd obviously, but if the Ashes are alive I can see the world record being given a real shake.