• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I see Flintoff has had further tattooing work.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
BingLeeElectric said:
I thought it was a disgusting to see Flintoff disgrace the history of this once great series by coming out to congratulate his daddy's in that string vest of his, like he's some sort of bodybuilder.

Listen Freddie, being bigger than Justin Langer & Ricky Ponting is no great achievement, so put it away and stop embarrassing yourself.

He was consciously trying to show off the hideous mess he had permenantly etched onto his arms like he's Tommy Lee or someone important. His arms are about the size of Lee's, I'll give him that, although probably even whiter if anything.

Brearley must be turning in his grave. (I know, don't bother) Bring back the proper hard men like Steve Waugh I say, not these fancy primadonna's. It's going to end up like vulgar Premiership soccer at this rate.

It's even worse than when Darren Goth started sporting a pair of diamond earings when he hit a mid life crisis.

Next thing we know, Pietersen will dye his whites, pink or something. In other words, play the game like it's just another one of his normal nights out.

England captain? Pffft.

Thought's on our sacred game being yet further tarnished by this sickening display of arrogance?
I reall couldn't give a **** whether the players all dies their hair pink, had leapord skin tattoos all over his body, 150 piercings on his face and dyed his whites rainbow, it's the cricket that's important, not the appearance.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
BingLeeElectric said:
Thought's on our sacred game being yet further tarnished by this sickening display of arrogance?
I thought, "Why can't there be someone like Flintoff on my team?"