• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can we extradite him please?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Wonder what Scaly makes of this, Durham legend and all. Liam also has a Blog over at the Beeb, wonder if he will mention this? Can't talk about anything else really considering all he is going to do is carry drinks for a couple of months, unless he thinks that will be mildly interesting to document.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Can you imagine what the Aussies would have to say to him out on the field if he did by some bad luck get in the 11?!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Same as they say to all the other "whinging poms"? Not too creative, are Australians.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Matteh

Scaly piscine said:
Better still invite him over for a booze-up in the Warwickshire area next season, tell him he gets 100 points for left-arm slow medium wheelie bins who average 40 with the ball and 200 points for happy nickers who average under 20 in the Ashes despite being dropped countless times.
Haha, just because you're from the wrong side of the rich/poor good/bad line. Get over yourself.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
And the England academy is over here in Perth, so it shouldn't be that hard to get a replacement.

Jon Lewis looked good yesterday.

Craig

World Traveller
TT Boy said:
"The police arrived and must have told him the test had shown he had been drinking, as he started to cry. It wasn't very nice to see him like that."

I'm sorry but :laugh:
Just as bad as Andre Nel crying when he bounced and hit his hero Allan Donald one time in a FC match.

I understand Donald being a hero to a lot of people, but that is just not on.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Craig said:
Just as bad as Andre Nel crying when he bounced and hit his hero Allan Donald one time in a FC match.

I understand Donald being a hero to a lot of people, but that is just not on.
I'd have made him cry

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
To be perfectly honest, I can't see why he was selected in the English squad in the first place - I think Lewis would've certainly been a better selection.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
No-one's perfect, and think about it, no point prosecuting, think where all the convicts end up.

Perm

Tomm NCCC said:
No-one's perfect, and think about it, no point prosecuting, think where all the convicts end up.
That was way back then, nowadays he'll probably get a slap on the wrist with a wet paper towel.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't see how a boozed up Plunkett would be any worse than the sobre might of Harmison and Anderson.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Craig said:
Never knew that???:blink:
Indeed; Liam even did the world a service and got him round the nose with what passes for a bouncer if you're 10. Some say that was the peak of his career.

Craig

World Traveller
Neil Pickup said:
Indeed; Liam even did the world a service and got him round the nose with what passes for a bouncer if you're 10. Some say that was the peak of his career.
I don't know if that is a good thing or not. I mean would he be able to brag that he had his nose broken by an England Test cricketer?:mellow: