• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unwanted ticket for MCG Day 3

Josh

International Regular
G'day folks,
Decided a few weeks ago I no longer want my day 3 ticket to the Boxing Day test. Rather than put it on the black market, I've decided to offer it here to anyone who wants it.

$40 -- face value Section Q55; Row K; Seat 13. It's a concession ticket so I don't know if you'll need to show proof at the gate.

Anyone interested either post here or e-mail me jneforner at gmail dot com.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
If you've already received the physical ticket, then you should be right to sneak in without proof of concession.

Top tier of the Southern Stand, eh? :p

Josh

International Regular
vic_orthdox said:
If you've already received the physical ticket, then you should be right to sneak in without proof of concession.

Top tier of the Southern Stand, eh? :p
I have a feeling it's the Olympic Stand.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'd be interested if there was more than one ticket.

I've got concession so that shouldn't be a problem. I really would like to at least go to one day of the Boxing Test this year. Went last year, missed 2004 and went in 2003 and 2002.

I'll leave my interest and see if anyone else wants it, if not I think I may grab it off you. :)

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Jono said:
I'd be interested if there was more than one ticket.
Same here. I already have a ticket for Day 2, would love to go to Day 3 as well.

By the way, that seat is definitely in the (former) Olympic Stand.

Josh

International Regular
Sorry guys, it is only one ticket. If I'd coaxed my friends into coming, there might have been 3 on offer, but they weren't prepared to make the committment back in June or whenever it was.

Josh

International Regular
Ok then.

Final call. Who wants it and how are we gonna do the exchange??

Josh

International Regular
Nah don't wanna do it like that. Face-to-face exchange only. Want it out of my hands by next Thursday or I'll give it to someone as a Christmas present.

Alysum

U19 Debutant
I have lots of tickets to give away too as I've cancelled my Melbourne trip. I have some for days: 2 (x2) + 3 (x3) + 4 (x3) if anyone is interested message me :)

they are the $51 ones, selling them at the same price

Dydl

International Debutant
Josh said:
Nah don't wanna do it like that. Face-to-face exchange only. Want it out of my hands by next Thursday or I'll give it to someone as a Christmas present.
Next Thursday's my birthday...

I'd be interested in the ticket if I wasn't going back to Sydney after Day 2, but I am.

Josh

International Regular
Anyone at all?? I am now working on Day 3 I need someone to take this off my hands fast.

Josh

International Regular
Oh ****.

Now I will be stressing all night because I'm going to lose my job.