• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

shortpitched713

International Captain
Hoggy31 said:
I'll get in on it:

If Giles takes 3 or more wickets for the whole test, I'll have him as my avatar for a month.
Shocking, was thinking of making that exact same bet. :-O

If Martyn scores a century in this series, then I'll have an avatar of him for a month, starting from the end of the Ashes.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clapo said:
If Brett Lee doesn't average less than 29.5 with the ball during the series i'll change my avatar to the Holden Badge until after the world cup.

If Flintoff averages >27.5 with the Bat, and <32.5 with the ball, i'll alter my signature to include a quite chosen by an english supporter until after the world cup.
Not looking good with Lee.... CARN BINGA!!!!!! :ph34r:

Still in with a chance from Flintoff, only 54 odd runs @ around 27, and 5 wickets @ 36.8, still early days though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dravid said:
If Warne goes for over 150 runs I will have an avatar of him from that match with the text 150+ runs!

If England win the ashes I will have an avatar of them through out the world cup