• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

BoyBrumby

Englishman
pasag said:
Let's hope McGrath stays away from the odd game of rugby, because the sight of you with Mercury in your avatar may just possibly be the funniest thing ever.
4-2 to Fred so far.

Hmmm. Who would suit Saggers....? David Irving maybe? :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
4-2 to Fred so far.

Getting worried yet? At least you got lucky with Australia batting again, Flintoff might get a few more now.

pasag

RTDAS
BoyBrumby said:
4-2 to Fred so far.

Haha, 6-4 to McGrath.

Just been flicking through a Mercury pics, not sure which one to go with. I like the Wembley one :p .

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clapo said:
Meh, doesn't seem i'll get any takers on the Flintoff bet. Perhaps it will be more inviting to you pommie supporters if i changed it to...

If Flintoff averages >27.5 with the Bat, and <32.5 with the ball, i'll alter my signature to include a quite chosen by an english supporter until after the world cup.
:ph34r: Not looking good on the bowling front, neither was my Brett Lee average prediction either :blink:. Carn Binga get your act into gear!!

Matteh

TT Boy said:
If Ian Bell or Paul Collingwood scores a century I will have one or the other as my avatar until the day I die.
Haha, one slog shot away from it.

Matt79

Global Moderator
andmark said:
If Australia win the first test I will have Warnie as my avatar.
Make sure you pick a good photo mate! :) Maybe one of him doing the stump dance on the balcony?

Dravid

International Captain
If Warne goes for over 150 runs I will have an avatar of him from that match with the text 150+ runs!

If England win the ashes I will have an avatar of them through out the world cup

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
33/3from3.3 said:
If an Aussie scores over a double-century, that Aussie will feature in a pimped out avatar, proclaiming the excellence of his innings.

My sig will also read :[NAME] is the greatest person to walk the face of the earth. I want to carry his children. Earth should be renamed [NAME]land. If [NAME] and God had a fight [NAME] would win in a first round knock out. That is all.

Both of these for a month or so
God was smiling on the 2nd day.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
TT Boy said:
Pretty close wasn’t it? :) Hopefully Collingwood's done with run scoring now.
Doesn't look that way TT, hazard to guess I’m the first one who will be biting the bullet…

Matteh

TT Boy said:
Doesn't look that way TT, hazard to guess I’m the first one who will be biting the bullet…
Who knows, Clark may get him out first ball and then run through Flintoff and Jones and then it'll have to be me. :p