• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Another one for me (takes precedence over the wickies):

If Matthew Hayden scores more than 400 runs AND is in the top five runscorers in the series, I'll have a line in my sig saying "Matthew Hayden is the greatest opener ever."

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Another one for me (takes precedence over the wickies):

If Matthew Hayden scores more than 400 runs AND is in the top five runscorers in the series, I'll have a line in my sig saying "Matthew Hayden is the greatest opener ever."
Damn, Im English and Id take that challenge

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
FaaipDeOiad said:
I'll take it, on the condition that I can select a song other than our ****house national anthem for you to use, if and when the time comes.
Deal.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Brett Lee doesn't average less than 29.5 with the ball during the series i'll change my avatar to the Holden Badge until after the world cup.

If Flintoff averages <27.5 with the Bat, and >32.5 with the ball, i'll alter my signature to include a quite chosen by an english supporter until after the world cup.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Clapo said:
If Brett Lee doesn't average less than 29.5 with the ball during the series i'll change my avatar to the Holden Badge until after the world cup.

If Flintoff averages >27.5 with the Bat, and >32.5 with the ball, i'll alter my signature to include a quite chosen by an english supporter until after the world cup.
You mean <32.5 with the ball for Fred, I assume?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Clapo said:
Nope, >32.5 with the ball. Stuffed up the batting 1 though. I ment <27.5 with the bat.
Why would an England fan bet that Flintoff would average more than 32.5 with the ball and less than 27.5 with the bat? That would mean he had a terrible series. :p

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
FaaipDeOiad said:
Why would an England fan bet that Flintoff would average more than 32.5 with the ball and less than 27.5 with the bat? That would mean he had a terrible series. :p
English fans usually tend to have no brains :ph34r:

Johnners

FaaipDeOiad said:
Haha, yeah i know :) , i'm hoping to find a pessimistic fan :p :unsure: but if not by the end of the day, i may have to make a slight change.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Vaughan plays at the Gabba, I'll have any suggestion of an avatar for a month.

Playing the conservative card.

Johnners

Clapo said:

If Flintoff averages <27.5 with the Bat, and >32.5 with the ball, i'll alter my signature to include a quite chosen by an english supporter until after the world cup.
Meh, doesn't seem i'll get any takers on the Flintoff bet. Perhaps it will be more inviting to you pommie supporters if i changed it to...

If Flintoff averages >27.5 with the Bat, and <32.5 with the ball, i'll alter my signature to include a quite chosen by an english supporter until after the world cup.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
If Vaughan plays at the Gabba, I'll have any suggestion of an avatar for a month.

Playing the conservative card.

Should've been specific. Vaughan is a chance to play a ODI at the Gabba...

andmark

International Captain
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Afternoon all

I made an offer a while back stating the following:

Should Bell and Hussey play the same amount of Tests in the forthcoming Ashes, and Hussey score more runs, then Mike Hussey will be my avatar for one month.

Last summer's result produced lots of interesting avatars I believe. Most notably Langeveldt having KP.

So, place your bets and challenges here for this year's Ashes; the results could be interesting!

If Australia win the first test I will have Warnie as my avatar.