• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

Barney Rubble

International Coach
If Ian Bell doesn't score a century in the series, I'll have Shane Watson as my avatar for a month.

If Mike Hussey averages more than 40 in the series, I'll have him as my avatar for a month.

If both of these things happen, I'll have Watson and Hussey in there. :happy:
Ah, crap. Anyone want to design me a Watson/Hussey image?

pasag

RTDAS
Ohh, so close on the Bell one, you still have an innings to go though :p

Could be better, I guess:

Last edited:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Right then.

If England don't save the match(i.e. don't lose) somehow i'll let someone choose an avatar for a fortnight.

:cool:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eeeeek, I need flintoff to get out for less than 28, and Lee to take a 5-fer tbh

EDIT: Lee's bowling average down to 33.8, getting mighty close tbh

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bell was averaging 29 coming into the last Test, but has done enough for Smith to be in trouble.

aussie tragic

International Captain
How about this..if Glenn McGrath is not the leading pace wicket taker, I will have in my signature:

"PhoenixFire is the greatest source of cricketing knowledge in the world, and I am but a humble servant at his feet."

For one month. And change my avatar to 'PhoenixFire's Slave'..

Pay up :laugh:

aussie tragic

International Captain
What are the wicket hauls at right now?
Stuart Clark: 26 wkts @ 17.03
Shane warne: 23 wkts @ 29.95
Brett Lee: 19 wkts @ 34.68
Glenn McGrath: 18 wkts @ 27.00
Andrew Flintoff: 11 wkts @ 43.72.......no need for more

oh yeah, even if McGrath gets every wkt left, he only gets 23, so where's your signature commitment

Qoute: "PhoenixFire is the greatest source of cricketing knowledge in the world, and I am but a humble servant at his feet."

Last edited: