• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Afternoon all

I made an offer a while back stating the following:

Should Bell and Hussey play the same amount of Tests in the forthcoming Ashes, and Hussey score more runs, then Mike Hussey will be my avatar for one month.

Last summer's result produced lots of interesting avatars I believe. Most notably Langeveldt having KP.

So, place your bets and challenges here for this year's Ashes; the results could be interesting!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
If Matthew Hoggard averages under 30 in the series, I'll have him as my avatar for a month.

If England retain the Ashes, I'll have Vaughan as my avatar for a month.

If both occur, I'll have Gelman's thumbs.

Matt79

Global Moderator
If Watson finishes the series having played all five tests and averaging more with the bat than the ball, I'll have a pic of him as my avatar for a month.

irfan

State Captain
If Jones scores more runs than Gilchrist in this series

I'll have GoJo as my avatar..

Barney Rubble

International Coach
If Ian Bell doesn't score a century in the series, I'll have Shane Watson as my avatar for a month.

If Mike Hussey averages more than 40 in the series, I'll have him as my avatar for a month.

If both of these things happen, I'll have Watson and Hussey in there. :happy:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
If Harmison takes 20+ wickets this series, or takes less wickets for an average of < 30, he`ll be my avatar for a month.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Gah, all the good ones are taken...

If an England wicketkeeper scores more than 200 runs during the series, or averages more than 25 runs per innings, I'll have said wicketkeeper in my avatar for a month.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
If Monty takes >20 then Ill have G. Smith as my avatar for a month. Id put Monty there but I dont particularly dislike him whereas Smith really 'grinds my gears'

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If McGrath averages more than 30 in the series, I will have an avatar of Panesar for a month.

If Panesar averages more than 35 in the series, I will have an avatar of McGrath for a month.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If one of Tait/Clark/Johnson takes a 5-fer, i'll put up a picture of them for a month.