• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Okay, who'll take up this one? If England win, my avatar and signature can be changed to whatever that person likes (or multiple people. Maybe you can agree on something) until 1st of January, 2008.

If it's a draw or a loss for England, I get to choose your avatar for 1 day.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZTailender said:
Okay, who'll take up this one? If England win, my avatar and signature can be changed to whatever that person likes (or multiple people. Maybe you can agree on something) until 1st of January, 2008.

If it's a draw or a loss for England, I get to choose your avatar for 1 day.
England won't win, but if it's only for a day, may as well go for it. :cool:

pasag

RTDAS
If England manage a draw tomorrow, I'll let any anyone of PY, Barney Rubble or GIMH (most patriotic Englishmen imo) choose my avatar for the next month.

Dydl

International Debutant
Editing again, if England win a match this series, I will change my signature and avatar to something of your choice.

Then again, if you choose to ignore this, I will change my avatar to something involving Panesar and a signature comprising of something involving Panesar again, or alternatively, Duncan Fletcher (something positive, will be hard to think of) depending on how happy or sad I feel.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
pasag said:
If England manage a draw tomorrow, I'll let any anyone of PY, Barney Rubble or GIMH (most patriotic Englishmen imo) choose my avatar for the next month.
Awww that would have been my pleasure as well. But for patriotic read stupid :wacko:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dravid said:
I'm going to keep this until the end of the 3rd test.

My challenge for the third test.

If monty plays and gets 7 wickets in the match, I will have a avatar of him with his figures.

If England lose this test, I will have a picture from last year with a urn saying "It was just a fluke"
Pay up...

Dravid

International Captain
Ah forget monty, can anyone make me the other Avatar saying it was a fluke? I won't have it for as long cause I need to have Zaheer/Sreesanth in my avatar now.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Maybe add "Monty's a champ" and his match figures, and in big bolded text "England winning the Ashes in 2005 was a FLUKE" into your signature instead...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Dravid said:
Ah forget monty, can anyone make me the other Avatar saying it was a fluke? I won't have it for as long cause I need to have Zaheer/Sreesanth in my avatar now.
You can't just pick and choose. You lost your bets, you pay them. You know, if I bet a fiver with one mate on Tranmere to go up, and a tenner with another, I don't just pay the one I owe a fiver to coz I can't afford it. Come on. Be a man.

I'll shut up now

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dravid said:
That`s pathetic. Don`t make bets you can`t keep, and then get others to do the work for you.

Scmods

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think I've beaten you all. Pity you can't have images as sigs, I've got a good one.

Dravid

International Captain
Matt79 said:
Maybe add "Monty's a champ" and his match figures, and in big bolded text "England winning the Ashes in 2005 was a FLUKE" into your signature instead...
Alright fine I'll do what you suggest.

Dravid

International Captain
Nnanden said:
That`s pathetic. Don`t make bets you can`t keep, and then get others to do the work for you.
I'll put Monty in my Avatar and the fluke thing in my sig like Matt said, but I can't make avatars so I gotta get help on that.