• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
Haha, I'd have chosen David Friio, if you know who he is :) Although I could have chosen an Exeter midfielder which would have really ruined your credibility..

I really wasn't aware I had any credibility, the user name killed that off, I'd of thought. Frioos French isn't he, how many whammys in one avatar that would be. Yet I'm quite confident of the 5-0 at the mo, thinking Panesar should be moved up to Ian Bells position in the batting order, might help us salvage summat.

Dydl

International Debutant
Dydl said:
If England win the Ashes again, I'll change my avatar to a picture of any England player of any of your choice who participated in the series, and attach "Flintoff is the greatest all-rounder the world has ever known and ever will know."

Both of the above to stay for a month.
Looks pretty safe now.

Matteh

Matteh said:
If one of Tait/Clark/Johnson takes a 5-fer, i'll put up a picture of them for a month.
One 4, couple of 3s. Not quite there yet.

Greg, when does my Timberlake one run out? :p

Matteh

Bah. If it wasn't for my quite brutal attacks on bad music people would start thinking i was a genuine fan. :p

Johnners

i really need Lee to take a 5-fer this innings, i need his average below 29 :unsure:

Flintoff on the otherhand is doing just fine, averaging well over 32.5 with the ball, and well under 27.5 with the bat :cool:

aussie tragic

International Captain
silentstriker said:
How about this..if Glenn McGrath is not the leading pace wicket taker, I will have in my signature:

"PhoenixFire is the greatest source of cricketing knowledge in the world, and I am but a humble servant at his feet."

For one month. And change my avatar to 'PhoenixFire's Slave'.
:laugh: looking good for phenoxfire so far:

Clark: 14, Hoggard: 12, McGrath: 11, Flintoff: 7

Matteh

Right then, in an effort to get rid of Timberlake, i challenge anyone who is up for it.

The winner gets to choose the avatar, that the other person must keep til the MCG.

I reckon England will get the draw.

pasag

RTDAS
Just realised why Patrick doesn't care about having Fletcher in his avatar for a year.

I'll take up your challenge Mitchell if no one else wants it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, it still hurts `Saggers. Everyone who looks will (rightly) think I`m a queer. But yeah, the loss isn`t major. :cool:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'll take up the challenge, Mitchell.

Right after my impending McMillan avatar penance is over.