• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Avatar Challenge

Dravid

International Captain
alternative said:
If England win the 3rd Test, then i will take up on any given avatar within a proper reason.
Since you are supporting Australia(I'm guessing), an avatar with Vaughan holding the urn saying "The aussies aren't good enough to win this back"

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dravid said:
Since you are supporting Australia(I'm guessing), an avatar with Vaughan holding the urn saying "The aussies aren't good enough to win this back"
It's an avatar not a dissertation, you'd barely fit 'The' on let alone the rest of it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nnanden said:
Assuming he plays, if Watson goes wicketless at the WACA

AND

Assuming he plays, If Lee doesn`t take a 5-for

AND

If Harmison takes 5 wickets from the top seven in total for the match

I`ll have Big Dunc in my avatar for a year.

EDIT: Raising the stakes. :D
To show I`m really in this to win it.

I`ll keep points two and three, but change one with Symonds not getting a century. To re-iterate:

I need a Symonds ton, a Lee 5-for and Harmison not to take 5 wickets from Australia`s top seven in total for the match for me not to have Fletcher in my avatar for a year.

PY

International Coach
Nnanden said:
To show I`m really in this to win it.

I`ll keep points two and three, but change one with Symonds not getting a century. To re-iterate:

I need a Symonds ton, a Lee 5-for and Harmison not to take 5 wickets from Australia`s top seven in total for the match for me not to have Fletcher in my avatar for a year.
Haha, I can't see any of those coming true. :laugh:

ripper868

International Coach
TT Boy said:
If Ian Bell or Paul Collingwood scores a century I will have one or the other as my avatar until the day I die.
Well looks like its collingwood for 2 lifetimes then.

grecian

If we don't lose this series 5-0, I'll change my avatar to one of anyones choice, except Langevelt's, for three months .

Last edited:

Johnners

Twas a good day for me... Lee bringing his average down a little more.... and Flintoff sending his Bowling Avg through the roof :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
grecian said:
If we don't lose this series 5-0, I'll change my avatar to one of anyones choice, except Langevelt's, for three months .
Haha, I'd have chosen David Friio, if you know who he is :) Although I could have chosen an Exeter midfielder which would have really ruined your credibility..