• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So, whats best for keeping awake?

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Coffee? Tea? Hot Chocolate? Fizzy pop? How have all you lot coped with staying up all night for the ashes?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Red Bull or Kick does it the best for me. I drink it before I ever go into bat and it usually works. I think you can get caffine tablets from the chemists, but you have to have a medical condition to get them.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Personally I'm going to be going to bed at about 4pm and sleeping as long as I can (or at least that's the plan), in order to get up at around midnight. If I have company while watching I shall probably be drinking too, which means going to lectures the next day should be an interesting proposition. :D

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I might struggle to stay awake all day to be perfectly honest. I have an exam on the morning of the 23rd but for the remainder of the first Test I will be at home with nothing to do. Then I will end up working through most of the other 4 games and only get to see highlights and replays.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The best methods are obviously illegal, but you can get Pro Plus pretty much everywhere. Taken it on a Saturday night when I used to do bar work, they're jsut caffeine tablets basically, they effect everyone differently but they should keep you up.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
During the night before the assignment is due or something, i am usually on this tablet called No Doze Plus, its quite effective, the downside is that u will be a wrecked man next day, but its worth it imo. I think i am quite immuned to it right about now..

Dravid

International Captain
While I'm in India, I won't have to stay up late. When I go back to US I will have to miss it because of school :(