• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jason Gillespie

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dizzy #4 said:
Oh Don't Worry, Clark won't exist come the end of the first test. Dizzy will be back!
Yes, because by selecting 5 other seam bowlers (plus Watson). the selectors have really shown the hint that he's in their thoughts!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nnanden said:
Tait is nowhere near serious contention. Surely.

FaaipDeOiad said:
Tait and Bracken are out of the equation.

Some top predictions in this thread.

This is my favourite, however.

Dizzy #4 said:
Oh Don't Worry, Clark won't exist come the end of the first test. Dizzy will be back!
Jaso subscribing to the "England have lasers that will vaporise Australian cricketers" theory.

luffy

International Captain
I feel that if we are winning the series and can't lose we should give him a go. I mean he got a Double Ton in his last match, but TBH he didn't bowl well.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
luffy said:
I feel that if we are winning the series and can't lose we should give him a go. I mean he got a Double Ton in his last match, but TBH he didn't bowl well.

If Australia is winning and they're going to give anyone a go it will be most likely Johnson or Tait, rather than Gillepsie. Gillespie will only play in this series if one of the current pacemen gets injured.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
NZTailender said:
Some top predictions in this thread.
Haha. Well, Tait is effectively 13th man, so he didn't get picked. :p

I did bet aussie's life in the 1st test thread a few weeks ago that Johnson and Watson would play, though. Admittedly the only reason they didn't is because of Watson's injury, but still, aussie must die.