• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AshesNews.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickles

Cricket Spectator
G'day!

I'm new here and sorry for spamming. in order to make it fair i have placed a link to this forum on my site so hopefully it won't get deleted Surprised:cool:

I have just setup a site that has all the latest news on The Ashes in general that gets updated instantly. It has news from many sources from England/Australia and overseas!

The site is deleted- hopefully it will be helpful :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Should probably link through to the front page of CricketWeb rather than the forum.

Just my thoughts as Im noone official here

Alysum

U19 Debutant
Of course this is spam...if you want traffic on your site you should lean how to optimize the metas on your site so that it gets picked up by google...

Pickles

Cricket Spectator
I havn't gotten around to that yet.

yes it is spam but it is two way spam so both sites benefit.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pickles said:
I havn't gotten around to that yet.

yes it is spam but it is two way spam so both sites benefit.
Have you contacted James, the owner of CW? If not, it's unathorised advertising, and therefore would be against the rules

Rules said:
No advertising - Threads/posts blatantly advertising your website are not allowed and shall be removed. Continued abuse of this rule will result in the account being banned. If you wish to advertise on Cricket Web, email advertising@cricketweb.net
/mod.

Pickles

Cricket Spectator
Sorry about that.

Ok i have now changed the link to the cricketweb homepage, although i dont think it matters now seeing as this thread is likely to be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.