• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Freddie Ashes captain

andmark

International Captain
Flintoff is the England Ashes captain.When freddie was the the captain against India they didnt play like they did in the Ashes.When fredie was injured Andrew Strauss was the captain England and got a great win over pakistan.So should Strauss be the England captain instead of Andrew Flintoff ?

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We got a 1-1 draw in India, we hadn't won a Test there since 84-85. I doubt Vaughan would have done any better, and Freddie played like a true skipper, in 5 innings he hit 4 50and a 41, and averaged 30 with the ball.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
andmark said:
Flintoff is the England Ashes captain.When freddie was the the captain against India they didnt play like they did in the Ashes.When fredie was injured Andrew Strauss was the captain England and got a great win over pakistan.So should Strauss be the England captain instead of Andrew Flintoff ?
Correct me if i'm wrong but surely this is close to being andmarks longest post?