• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question for non- Australian or English Fans

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
England fan, so i'll be rooting for england
and the ashes are that way the most important test series for me, although I enjoy a test series vs South Africa (cuz I used to really like them)

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
Nobody really, I don't support England when SA play them, so I'm not going to pick and chose this time.. I dislike Australia as much as the next man, so nobody really :laugh: Just up for some good cricket

Hey Hingston, I though you were a true blue Pommie.....how come you Support South Africa ?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nah I'm a Pommie by birth.. Lived in South Africa for a while when I was younger and first became interested in cricket when dad took me to see Allan Donald bowl.. I went back to live there last year and start Uni in January.. Although that still makes me a traitor, I've never supported anyone else at least and nearly qualify by residency :)

Last edited: