• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Run Scorer.

Who will do the most business?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What, no McGrath? :p

Went Haydos though. Was a toss up between him and Ponting, but I figure less people will pick him, so more kudos for me if it's right.

Johnners

Clearly Simon Katich :ph34r:

Seriously though, I find myself agreeing with Pedro here. Ponting is the obvious choice, but Strauss (imo 1 of the most underrated players, doesn't get the plaudits he deserves) definetly has it in him.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Ponting, against all optimism. This will be the series he is remembered for in generations to come.

Perm

I went for Strauss, I think he'll carry England's batting efforts. But Ponting or Hayden will probably do it.