• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno, but it's the first time all summer that Strauss hasn't looked in control, I reckon.
probably go on to make a century or something now, he couldn't take a trick when he looked in control so it'd only be natural for the opposite to happen when he's all over the shop to start with.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brett Lee unlucky with his bowling so far, has looked to have troubled the batsman on more than one occasion. Really needs a good game here to bring his series average to a respectable level.

pasag

RTDAS
Arrgh, dropped catch by Langer, wasn't the easiest thing in the world though. Strauss responds with a 4. Top stuff by McGrath though.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Strauss is out, what a doofus, already had a life and was batting alright yet played a crap shot.

Mind you I'm liking the way Strauss calls for a run. "Yeah come on" whenever he hits it into a gap. Totally incorporating that this Saturday, if I manage to get off the mark that is.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just muck around club cricket mate, nothing serious or anything. :)

Generally play on mats/synthetic unless I get the call-up to play for my club's thirds on turf, which happens on the rare occasion. The way this season is panning out unlikely, haven't got many wickets with my leg spin. 3 wickets @ 17.7 with an eco-rate of 7.6 :( :p

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Just muck around club cricket mate, nothing serious or anything. :)

Generally play on mats/synthetic unless I get the call-up to play for my club's thirds on turf, which happens on the rare occasion. The way this season is panning out unlikely, haven't got many wickets with my leg spin. 3 wickets @ 17.7 with an eco-rate of 7.6 :( :p
Is it for a high profile club? What do you play if not 3rds? Sub-districts?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
McGrath's spell this morning was his best in test cricket since Lords '05. I can't believe he didn't take a wicket. Bowled unbelievably well.

Lee was good too.