• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, tbh, I (a newbie cricket fan who has just started watching cricket seriously 4-5 years ago) felt sad and touched! Haha, wow.... can't believe this, haven't seen these two bowl much, but can tell you I am pretty darn emotional atm.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm going to put my neck out and say that the turning point of this match was Mahmood's laziness in not getting in a decent position to whip the bails off for that run out.

Craig

World Traveller
Langer and Hayden open.

EDIT: I wouldn't want to be Ricky Ponting if they lose a wicket and he doesn't send Warne or McGrath up the order. Wonder if Hayden will get himself out just to make it happen.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to put my neck out and say that the turning point of this match was Mahmood's laziness in not getting in a decent position to whip the bails off for that run out.
I support the blaming of Mahmood thoroughly.

sideshowtim

Banned
Amazing moment that. Beautiful work by Flintoff to form that guard of honour. Something India didn't even do for Steve Waugh.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm so backing Langer to fail on behalf of Blackman.

Langer to score a half-century and Hayden lurks.
Been working wonders so far.