• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

pasag

RTDAS
End of the session, gun session tbh.

Hoping against hope that Warne can go on here. I'll be in tears if it happens.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Well Done Australia!!!!

130+ runs or something in the session on a pitch that helps the bowlers a bit hahaha

Great batting.... Warney :D [last time we see him though :( ]

f hes not owning the poms with the ball... its the bat

hahaha

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
End of the session, gun session tbh.

Hoping against hope that Warne can go on here. I'll be in tears if it happens.
I'm wanting him to get it, bar the historic moment, it'll help waste some time so that England can get closer to a draw and save the whitewash. :p

Matteh

An umpire made a bit of a shocker, now you've lost a lot of respect for him. Fickle masses.

pasag

RTDAS
Take back what I said before about the umpiring. Looking at the replays you could see where he was coming from.

andyc

First time I've ever really learnt anything from the Cricket Show; Australian players aren't allowed to go skiing, it's in their contract.