• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Laurrz

International Debutant
Warne is completely owning Collingwood at this point of time

and Gilly is ...... being overshadowed O_O
atm anyway lol

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WTF kind of a decision was that? Wasn't even a real appeal from the players!

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Bowden did the right thing. Looked very much like an edge and you can't just give it not out because Gilchrist has a reputation at a walker. Was a pathetic shot though.

Stumped

Banned
I think Bowden did the right thing. Looked very much like an edge and you can't just give it not out because Gilchrist has a reputation at a walker. Was a pathetic shot though.
r u serious???? no way not even near that bat, i agree with wat u said about gilly walking hot spot shows no mark, u cant argue with that

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It didn't look like an edge even at first instance to me at least. Any way, Greig mentioned regarding umpires being sure to give it out and that is the key and the folly here.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I'm not one to question umpires as a rule, but **** off
Ditto. Absolutely terrible decision. Never been a fan of Bowden and that's one of the reasons why.

Wow, crowd booing very loudly. That's a little off, but I see where they're coming from.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
:-O :@ Bowden made a mistake!! He should be hung!! Infact, hang them all and replace umpires with snicko!!!

8-)