• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Another jaffa by Panesar. He's bowled so well this innings. His figures won't show it though.

ash chaulk

International Captain
hahaha soo good and im just reading commentary

Current partnership 40 runs, 4.3 overs, RR: 8.88 (Warne 23, Gilchrist 17)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Even before the ball had left the hand of Harmison, Gilly was on with his drive to play a shot.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You have to think with Warne being given a life, he may go on and make that 50. Gloved that one to Monty, got away with it, and now he's hitting them beautifully.

Stumped

Banned
I'll post half a pic of me in my avatar till stumps if Warne gets a 50 and a full one if he gets a 100. No nudies though.

:ph34r:
is that how confident u r of him not getting a 50 and 100 or do u just want everyone to see u naked

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Warne's batting has improved tremendously and I would have loved to see how much he could have done with his batting had he not retired for 1-2 years but whatever.