• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We're still in this one I reckon. Big century from KP in the 2nd dig will help us set Oz an unassailable target, and at the very least we'll get a draw :D

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
How about Panesars appealing? He's nearly worse than Warne. Lee got charged for dissent for less than that. Panesar always charges down the pitch as if he has the wicket before the umpire even decides.
BS, Warne's is by far the worst for appealing in cricket and easily the most irritating. Especially the scowl he gives the umpire when told not out for something that clearly was not a chance, sometimes I'd love to see it knocked right off his face. Might be something to do with being an England fan though, I find it quite funny when watching him as a neutral.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
How about Panesars appealing? He's nearly worse than Warne. Lee got charged for dissent for less than that. Panesar always charges down the pitch as if he has the wicket before the umpire even decides.
He's just over enthusiastic, Warne is far worse than Panesar, he scowls at the umpire and do on.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ooh, Panesar's bowling average heading towards 35 and over... what a shock eh. Would have taken a non-phony version of Nostradamus to predict that I guess...

pasag

RTDAS
Who cares about the appealing though? Always seems to be coming from fans on the other side of the fence as well. Doesn't both me at all these days. It does bother me when people complain about it though.

Appeal and let appeal imo.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
In nine bowling performances, Clark is yet to finish without good figures.

!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
What is it with Harmison & Michael Clarke? Cricket's biggest underachiever can barely buy a wicket most of the time, but MC's making a passable impression of being his bunny. All very odd.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gilly due for a big one if he's to follow the trend...

0, 64, 0, 103, 1, ???

hoping ???=60+ tbh