• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I have to say that Hussey's the best puller in world cricket. Even more so than Ponting.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What timing from Mr Cricket. Just helped that one on it's way... eeek Panesar is really bowling well to him... giving me the heeby jeebies tbh

Johnners

bah... Clarke :(

Was hoping for he & Hussey to hand out a batting lesson :(

going off for rain now

Johnners

Yeah, i mean, he's a horrible batsmen, his Centuries in Adelaide & Perth showed us that... pfffffft

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Yeah, i mean, he's a horrible batsmen, his Centuries in Adelaide & Perth showed us that... pfffffft
Collingwood scored runs in Adelaide as well but I wouldn't call him a good batsman. Ditto Symonds in Melbourne. Langer, Hayden and Gilchrist are all flakey these days. Clarke needs a dormant pitch to make runs. A bit of swing and bounce from the quicks and he is largely irrelevant.

Stumped

Banned
Collingwood scored runs in Adelaide as well but I wouldn't call him a good batsman. Ditto Symonds in Melbourne. Langer, Hayden and Gilchrist are all flakey these days. Clarke needs a dormant pitch to make runs. A bit of swing and bounce from the quicks and he is largely irrelevant.
well in that case all english batsman arent good