• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After seeing Monty bat, i'm failing to see how he's "far worse" than any of the other english tailenders as i'd heard from so many people (many previous test cricketers included). After seeing him bat in these last 3 tests he's probably looked the best of all of them.

EDIT: YES!!!!!!! Jinxed him out

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
i just find it amazing that England fail to capitilise (sp?) on a semi-descent overnight position. however, i think it is all mental for the poms as they can play some great cricket.

sideshowtim

Banned
Not sure what the hell he is doing in there however he makes more sense than Tony Greig ever has.

Election this year, trying to score some votes with the plebians I suppose.

Craig

World Traveller
That has to be a first having a Prime Minister in the commentatory box. Expect some rant from Kevin Rudd now and if he were in the country, and the same from Mr Wright...

sideshowtim

Banned
Better being a PM in a commentary box than being a PM in the middle batting and getting smacked in the face with a bouncer like old Bobby Hawke.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
God Chappelli is stupid sometimes. Whether the infamous bowling plans are a good idea in general or not, the Hayden dismissal is a perfect example of them working. Yet he tries to use it as the exact opposite.