• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Pure class from Mitchell on MSN:

Me/Mitchell said:
Nijntje! - Mat, Sebastian, Japes - It Starts with Love for Foliage, and Ends in Camouflage says:
i reckon Read has 25-30 in him
Matt says:
you ****
Matt says:
he's out
Matt says:
ffs
Nijntje! - Mat, Sebastian, Japes - It Starts with Love for Foliage, and Ends in Camouflage says:
pfft
i reckon he has 2 in him
Matt says:
haha
i reckon saj has 25-30 in him
Matt says:
hahahahaha
Matt says:
you did it again
Matt says:
ffs Mitchell, stop doing this

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
5 out all out :(

Thats even with Flintoff in the team, cant imagine how bad it would be without him and just another bowler! :blink:

Will be a miricle if we get to 300.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I am glad my 8000th post was in the Ashes thread laughing that this batting lineup where the guy coming in six down has an average of 9.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
LOL @ Mitchell. Superb.

McGrath and Lee awesome. Should be some swing for the English bowlers.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Have to question Ponting here, he seems scared of Flintoffs reputation. The ball is still newish and theres a big chance he could get Flintoff out if they just bowl normally, yet they seem to have given up on getting Flintoff out (or hoping he hauls out in the deep).

If he isnt careful here he may let Flintoff tick England upto 350+ which would be a very decent score on a pitch that has seamed with old and new ball throughout.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Have to question Ponting here, he seems scared of Flintoffs reputation. The ball is still newish and theres a big chance he could get Flintoff out if they just bowl normally, yet they seem to have given up on getting Flintoff out (or hoping he hauls out in the deep).

If he isnt careful here he may let Flintoff tick England upto 350+ which would be a very decent score on a pitch that has seamed with old and new ball throughout.
I don't see why Ponting's so scared of him. He's been mostly dire in this series, in every department. Not impressed.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I wouldn't say the pitch has seamed much, really. It's a very good batting track. The new ball has done a bit but that will probably fade as the game goes on, and there's not that much turn around yet. There's been some swing this morning of course, so Anderson might get some joy if he takes the new ball.

It's certainly not a road, but anything under 400 is sub-par IMO.

Anyway, Lee and McGrath were just sensational this morning I thought. Best spell Lee has bowled in some time. Possibly since Boxing Day last year. Could easily have had more than the two wickets.