• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Was a slow day at the cricket but nontheless good day.

Looking forward to going the next 4 days.

Got out there at 7:10 am when the gates opned at 7am and was going to get a seat in the Noble Stand which was already full!

So sat in the Ladies instead.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Sounds wierd but Flintoff has played Clark so much better than anyone else on this your, but he's been the most out of form.

valvolux

Cricket Spectator
Even if we do bowl them out for around 300, which is very possible if we strike early tomorrow, I think 300 is pretty good on this pitch. It didn't look all that easy for batting out there...certainly easier than Melbourne, but I think if you bowl well enough you can get the wickets.

Dam i hope the weather allows a result - I'm going to go into withdrawl after this series - it's been the best summer ever!!

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Encouraging from England, everyone who ahs come has made at least a decent contribution to the total

DCC_legend

International Regular
bell should have gone on to get his century!!! But it was a good ball from McGrath that removed him!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dam i hope the weather allows a result - I'm going to go into withdrawl after this series - it's been the best summer ever!!
I love one-sided cricket as much as the next Australian, but how many summers of cricket have you seen?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Even if we do bowl them out for around 300, which is very possible if we strike early tomorrow, I think 300 is pretty good on this pitch. It didn't look all that easy for batting out there...certainly easier than Melbourne, but I think if you bowl well enough you can get the wickets.
England are short a Hoggard though

!!! McGrath claims Collingwood for 27

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Can we please now finally put the ridiculous misapprehension that Chris Read can bat to sleep once and for all?

Saj too.