• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the Melbourne Cricket Ground

archie mac

International Coach
Ready for the drive to Melbourne tomorrow, I can't drink on Xmas day:@

For the trivia nuts, it is also Jim Maxwell's 200th Test Match as a commentator:)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
The guys on ABC radio cricket are all class. So funny, especially Kerry - His book is great too

pasag

RTDAS
archie mac said:
Ready for the drive to Melbourne tomorrow, I can't drink on Xmas day:@
Careful mate, there's heaps of rain and cops around the place. Just driving to 7/11 now was hectic.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tomm NCCC said:
Anyone see Bob Willis nearly tear Graveneys head off on the ashes review? He went red and looke dready toe xplode :|
Yeah, I did. Didn't know Bob still had the old fire still in him. It was the first time in ages one could genuinely believe that RGDW was a proper fire-breathing quick once, rather than the insomiac's best-mate he's become of late.

Although, to be fair, Graveney's mush is quite ruddy to start with too. A healthy ale-house tan.

archie mac

International Coach
pasag said:
Careful mate, there's heaps of rain and cops around the place. Just driving to 7/11 now was hectic.
Thanks mate, will put the cruise control on 115km should be okay:)

What is the weather for tomorrow?

archie mac

International Coach
pasag said:
A few showers.

Min 9 Max 19

Thought it was summer tbh.
Well it is Melbourne mate

You know what they say? If you Don't like the weather in Melbourne, just wait a minute
:)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
To me England seem headed for a Clean White Wash 5-0 !! The first time in 85 years in Ashes history .. I can't see anything in Australia's path in achieving this ... particularly after Adelaide .:)

pasag

RTDAS
JASON said:
To me England seem headed for a Clean White Wash 5-0 !! The first time in 85 years in Ashes history .. I can't see anything in Australia's path in achieving this ... particularly after Adelaide .:)
Rain tbh.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Balls...trust Melbourne to somehow find some rain in the middle of a drought. Hopefully it results in a damp pitch like Boxing Day last year.

Legga

Banned
Future newspaper headlines for December 31.

We love you Warney.
Rain saves England from another test defeat.
Symonds fails yet again.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Legga said:
Future newspaper headlines for December 31.

We love you Warney.
Rain saves England from another test defeat.
Symonds fails yet again.
Monty triple ton rescues England.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
SpaceMonkey said:
Monty triple ton rescues England.
:laugh: Lmao, so simple, so brilliant

Read has to be in, he just has to be in today.

As for this weeks mad £5 bet. Kevin pietersen will get out on 159. Official