• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I've a feeling the Ashes could be changing hands here. Obviously I hope not, but I fear it could be a repeat of last tour.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Shane Warne will take his 700th wicket.

Note: He has 685 wkts at the start of the Ashes, so 6 each at the Gabba and Adelaide leaves 3 wkts for Perth :)

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Could well be a draw really. Worst pitch, its flat as a tack. Rip up the pitch and pour in some quick set concrete, imo.

Craig

World Traveller
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Worst pitch in Australia. Take it back to the old days, I say, with inch wide cracks!
Circa Australia v West Indies 96/97 at Perth? :boxed:

howardj

International Coach
Never liked the WACA Test match

Always seems like a soul-less affair.

The ground looks soul-less on TV too.

x_is_for_xray

Cricket Spectator
Hi everyone,

Im new to this site, i want to go to one of the test matches, probably Perth. Unfortunatley for me my friends are not cricket fans. Is the a website where fans can chat to arranged going in groups?

I can be contacted on: scott_holden@hotmail.com or just leave a post.

Cheers guys

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I thought it was illegal for players to sell their comp tickets on? Maybe he doesn't know his dad is making a bit on the sly