• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Matt79

Global Moderator
Damn - its turning from farce to tragedy for England.

A sunburnt, exhausted Flintoff to tearfully resign the captaincy after this match, a la Kim Hughes?

stumpski

International Captain
Can't work out whether Boycs agrees with the decision or not.

"There's no way he couldn't have given that not out."

Fiery

Banned
stumpski said:
Can't work out whether Boycs agrees with the decision or not.

"There's no way he couldn't have given that not out."
I thought it looked high when watching it live and Hawkeye (or should I say "MakeTheUmpireLookStupidEye") gave it not out.

PY

International Coach
I feel sorry for Dave and for my mate who's travelling to the MCG for a couple of dead rubbers.

EDIT: Day for big hitting:

"Speaking of murderous hitting... Peter Goodchap writes: "Also something of interest in other cricket today that the readers may find interesting is that in an International Under 15 match today Oman scored 542 for 4 off 40 overs against Brunei." Thanks for that Peter; good chap. That must be a new one for you."

Last edited: