• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lee getting some good pace, just hope he can keep it tight and utilise it.

Does just that, draws the edge from Cook, pity it goes through 4th slip region.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
BoyBrumby said:
Edged through the slips. Is Punter being a bit too cautious with his field here?
Nah, its a batting paradise IMO. Too much aggression is not always a good thing. I would just get a bit defensive and let the English make a mistake. They have some good bowlers, and McGrath and Clark can do a pretty good job of choking.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
My Foxtel is playing up and keeps resetting on me. Difficult to watch just now, usually get 5 minutes in at a time before it dies.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Suckers...I get DirecTV reception nice and clear on my 65" widescreen television. Brett Lee's teeth are the size of a cricket bat and Bendaud's voice booms like the voice of God through the surround system.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
My Foxtel has been dire all morning. Have to find my set top box in the garage now.
Doing the same thing as mine? Randomly resetting to a blue screen and taking a few minutes to start up again?

I tried to ring them, but was on hold for ages and just gave up. If it's a widespread problem I'm sure they'll fix it eventually.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
My Foxtel is playing up and keeps resetting on me. Difficult to watch just now, usually get 5 minutes in at a time before it dies.
My work is playing up and keeps interupting. Difficult to watch, usually get 5 mintues before i feel guilty and go back to do something productive :p

cameeel

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Isn't it live in Adelaide on FTA?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
cameeel said:
Isn't it live in Adelaide on FTA?
I'm in Sydney, and yeah it is on FTA. I have Foxtel Digital though, so all my FTA channels are sent through Foxtel as well. If Foxtel doesn't work, the TV doesn't work.

I'll just listen to it on the radio until lunch and hope the TV works after that.

chalky

International Debutant
Very quiet 1st hour really. The pitch has done nothing, the Aussie bowlers though have bowled good lines and lenghs which has restricted Englands runrate.

On a side note Hussain saying that the bowlers, especially Lee, should be bowling more short pitched balls trying to get Strauss Hooking and Pulling.