• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Walking pull, love that shot from Hayden. Remember that ODI vs. NZ when he absolutely murdered one but Sinclair caught him with a ripper.

Speaking of good catch, Collingwood just caught Hayden.

Slow Love™

International Captain
I realise that he was looking for quick runs, so I don't want to be too harsh, but Hayden's been a real disappointment this series so far.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Do you all realise you all say the same thing for a whole page, then come back and say the same thing for another whole page?
Nah because there's always BingLeeElectric to interrupt us all saying the same thing by saying something weird.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Jono said:
Nah because there's always BingLeeElectric to interrupt us all saying the same thing by saying something weird.
:laugh: I think he must have gone to bed - he is in the UK after all. Probably thought he knew the result before the game started tbh.