• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Far out now I gotta hope Ponting gets runs.

Hoggard continues to get wickets though. What a gun. Underestimate the man at your peril, he showed in India he's a terrific bowler.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Jono said:
Far out now I gotta hope Ponting gets runs.

Hoggard continues to get wickets though. What a gun. Underestimate the man at your peril, he showed in India he's a terrific bowler.
Yeah - Fuller.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
HAYDOS!

Normally I hate that ugly front foot plunk shot Hayden always does, but its gold at the moment. :cool:

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
BingLeeElectric said:
I like the way Jones and Giles strengthen the batting.
:
There is a great stupidity and risk in this philosophy because even though they are better than the average tail ender they are still not proper batsmen which means its incredibly risky in expecting them to produce with the bat. You should never pick them for their batting, its just too much of a risk.

Slow Love™

International Captain
It's funny to think about the fact that many of the English (including quite a few at this forum) have probably slept peacefully through most of this, expecting a completely uneventful final day.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Slow Love™ said:
It's funny to think about the fact that many of the English (including quite a few at this forum) are probably sleeping peacefully through this, expecting a completely uneventful final day.
Any idea what time English time the collapse began. Say when Bell and Pietersen fell. That was around 12-1pm Melb time.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Slow Love™ said:
It's funny to think about the fact that many of the English (including quite a few at this forum) are probably sleeping peacefully through this, expecting a completely uneventful final day.
Mitchell and I are the only ones insane enough to still be up at two minutes to six in the morning. Everyone else is missing out, though. I've had a cracking night. :)

pasag

RTDAS
Slow Love™ said:
It's funny to think about the fact that many of the English (including quite a few at this forum) have probably slept peacefully through most of this, expecting a completely uneventful final day.
Haha yeh.

Four!!! Ponting!

Dravid

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:
I don't know who has played worse Cricket this week. England or India. This week as in Englands 2nd inning, and Indias 5th ODI

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Jono said:
Any idea what time English time the collapse began. Say when Bell and Pietersen fell. That was around 12-1pm Melb time.
It was about 2am our time. Friend of mine who was watching with me went to bed at about 2.15am, and that was just after Pietersen got out IIRC.