• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Harmison stepping on the ball. :laugh: Langer looking very good.

10 off the first over. Cricketttttttt.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Nnanden said:
Harmison stepping on the ball. :laugh: Langer looking very good.

10 off the first over. Cricketttttttt.
I think you might be enjoying this more than anyone else in the entire world, Nath. :p :D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
pasag said:
Can Flintoff even bowl? Will he risk it?

Edit: Yeh, on now.
Would you bowl Harmison or Anderson in this scenario? Can't trust them I reckon.

I reckon Freddy would bowl with one leg.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Slow Love™ said:
So, did Lee bowl himself into Perth today? Only 2 wickets, but I thought he looked very good. Will be quite interesting to see what happens at the selection table for the third test.

If Martyn makes a lightning 50 or 60, what will happen?
He did for mine. Martyn out for Watson the only change I`d make.

pasag

RTDAS
Jono said:
Would you bowl Harmison or Anderson in this scenario? Can't trust them I reckon.

I reckon Freddy would bowl with one leg.
News last night that he is carrying a small injury, wouldn't want to risk the rest of the series.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
pasag said:
News last night that he is carrying a small injury, wouldn't want to risk the rest of the series.
Haha yeah I know, I just felt like bagging Harmison and Anderson. :p

What I mean is, unless Freddy couldn't physically, he would always come in and bowl in this case because he almost has no other options.

Unless he opened the bowling with Giles bowling a foot outside leg stump ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hayden moves so quick for a tank.

Australia should start their innings like this every match IMO. :D

Barney Rubble

International Coach
pasag said:
If we lose this game, we might as well not turn up for the rest of the series. Series is gone if we lose this. Flintoff knows this - he'll bowl himself till his foot falls off if he has to.