• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Have people realised how fast Langer has scored his runs in the past few years? I don't necessarily reckon they need to open Gilly, and if instead of someone, why not instead of Hayden who can't score a run against England atm?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Opening with Gilchrist would be foolish IMO. Langer scores quickly as it is. Would have Gilly at 4.

Any result is possible. So exciting.

Test Match Crickettt.

Slow Love™

International Captain
So, did Lee bowl himself into Perth today? Only 2 wickets, but I thought he looked very good. Will be quite interesting to see what happens at the selection table for the third test.

If Martyn makes a lightning 50 or 60, what will happen?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The only change in the order would be to bring Gilly/Clarke up to 4 imo. Great bowling all-round and Lee should have assured himself a place for another test after a top spell today.

dileep.vaka

Cricket Spectator
Nnanden said:
Opening with Gilchrist would be foolish IMO. Langer scores quickly as it is. Would have Gilly at 4.

Any result is possible. So exciting.

Test Match Crickettt.
Australia will take this as challenge and will come up with one-day line up

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:
So, did Lee bowl himself into Perth today? Only 2 wickets, but I thought he looked very good. Will be quite interesting to see what happens at the selection table for the third test.

If Martyn makes a lightning 50 or 60, what will happen?
No question about Lee. He's a certainty for the next test now, which means that barring injury MacGill won't play.

Martyn's dead in the water anyway though. I think he'll be demoted to at least 5 anyway, so he might not even get a bat.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
no one seems to consider the possibility that australia could muck up the chase, throw their wickets away and england could possibly square the series?:ph34r:

Dravid

International Captain
Anil said:
no one seems to consider the possibility that australia could muck up the chase, throw their wickets away and england could possibly square the series?:ph34r:
It's possible. They will attack a little bit. And what we saw happen last year, it seriously could happen. Oh I love the Ashes.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Anil said:
Tony Greig has been going on and on about it for the last hour. I don't think anyone else is taking it seriously though. ;)

Not enough overs really. If Australia lose a few they'll just defend to stumps.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Anil said:
We have a shot, IMO. A tiny shot, but a shot nonetheless. Teams have done it in the past.

Wow, Langer opens up with a bludgeon through midwicket. :blink:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
If Martyn scores any runs, i think they will go with the same side. Still on confident about Clarke at anywhere bar six.

Nice shot Langer.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Maddest way to start.

Can`t believe how far that shot from Hayden went as well.

Maddd. :D