• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The ball was going over the top. However, history has shown that batsmen not playing a shot are more likely to be given out.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Matteh said:
It wasn't even close though, he was down the track and it hits him level with the top of the stumps.
HawkEye exaggerated the height of it for mine. But again, it looked out in real-time.

Barney Rubble said:
Tell you what. If you win this series, will you stop complaining about injustices in that one?

My guess is no.
I will, as justice would be done and The Ashes rightfully returned.

Although I would like an asterix to be included alongside the 2005 series in the annuls of time.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BingLeeElectric said:
Now you know how it felt for us last year.
I agree we got the rough end of the stick last series. But going on about it completely ruins it when we do get some luck.

Pull your head in.

pasag

RTDAS
BingLeeElectric said:

Although I would like an asterix to be included alongside the 2005 series in the annuls of time.
Stop yer bitching

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australia paying $1.80 on Bet365 now, odds going up. Guess they reckon they don't have the time?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
BingLeeElectric said:

Perhaps you'd like an Obelix to be erected in honour of Australia's victory while they're at it.