• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Great bowling from Lee to keep Collingwood from taking a single. Been an epic spell from him, could have had more than two really.

Slow Love™

International Captain
God, Chappelli's on that "Clark and McGrath are too similar to play in the same side" rubbish again.

No shot offered! The horror! McGrath takes Harmison out. Going over the top, but it's always hard to sympathise when the batsman doesn't play a shot - particularly in this situation.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Barney Rubble said:
Outstanding use of the googly by Warne, top class stuff. Hoggy wasn't looking comfortable at all anyway.

I'd almost rather Harmison hit a quickfire 20 than stayed in for a while - we could really do with an extra few runs on this target. Hopefully Colly will realise that.
Was a wrongin`. Amazing ball.

Great stuff by Pidge.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good stuff Glenn.

I could really use this pay-out after all the money I spent in the US tipping bartenders :ph34r:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
HawkEye says the ball was going nine kilometres over the top. Looked plumb in real-time. Don`t want to have this arguement againnnnnn.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The rumours of McGrath's demise...

You know how it goes.

Masterful control from the great man. Thrilling cricket, really.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Shocking decision from Koertzen, Hawkeye shows it was going 6 inches or more over the top. Harmison's 6ft 6in plus and it hit him above the knee roll, shouldn't be out. Doesn't excuse a poor piece of batting though.

Colly needs to get going here. Anderson will not last long, we need runs now.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Jono said:
Number 11 batsman averaging over 15 ain't too bad.
It's only 'cause he's always not out. He was averaging over 50 at one point 'cause he kept getting stuff like 7*(15) or whatever. He's not actually very good. Far worse than Harmison IMO.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
silentstriker said:
Gotta offer a shot or that might happen.
It wasn't even close though, he was down the track and it hits him level with the top of the stumps.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Barney Rubble said:
It's only 'cause he's always not out. He was averaging over 50 at one point 'cause he kept getting stuff like 7*(15) or whatever. He's not actually very good. Far worse than Harmison IMO.
I figured England were playing him cos of his batting, since he's done nothing with the ball :ph34r:

Just kidding ;)