• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
"You're not happy with being called the Sherminator," says Warne to Bell, who replies, "I've been called worse."

:laugh: American Pie y`all.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Lee was a bit unlucky yet again I thought. Nice little spell from McGrath too, under the circumstances. No wickets though.

Warne might take a bag tomorrow, but I don't think it'll matter that much now.

pasag

RTDAS
Australias day, dominated by Gilchrist, Clarke and some awesome stuff from Hoggard. If Australia defy logic and win tomorrow I'll be the happiest man in the world.

Laurrz

International Debutant
eff. 1/98
so this is heading to a draw... 1-0 up Aussies

basically i think... Australia must make the lead less than 220 and they can win
England can win if they get us all out within ..say...40ish overs (?)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
There's some points to be scored tomorrow, result aside. Chance for Lee to cement his place for the third test, and for Warne to do some damage.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Lee was a bit unlucky yet again I thought. Nice little spell from McGrath too, under the circumstances. No wickets though.

How exactly? Got some shape on the first ball then did nothing else afterwards, he didn’t even beat the bat.

Anyways this game is a draw, was predictable after day one, dire wicket for test cricket. Hoggard deserves a knighthood for his pains.

Should be another feast at Perth, only way a result will be possible there if Australia bat first and then we bottle it like we did at Brisbane.

Laurrz

International Debutant
TT Boy said:
How exactly? Got some shape on the first ball then did nothing else afterwards, he didn’t even beat the bat.
well he did once in the first over... Cook

greg

International Debutant
FaaipDeOiad said:
He'll have to bowl a lot better than the rubbish he served up this evening.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
greg said:
He'll have to bowl a lot better than the rubbish he served up this evening.
I didn't see him bowl this evening as we cut to the news. Cricinfo and the radio commentary were quite positive about his bowling though.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He bowled some pretty good balls and then some pretty crap ones aswell.

greg

International Debutant
FaaipDeOiad said:
I didn't see him bowl this evening as we cut to the news. Cricinfo and the radio commentary were quite positive about his bowling though.
Ripped a few a fair way (that's the complimentary bit out of the way) and bowled a minimum of rank bad ball an over. Standard leg-spinner fare but not what Warne has built his career and reputation on.