• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nnanden said:
Should Clarke look to go on the attack?
Hope so... same for Lee, go out and tonk a few, get us even/in front and maybe declare and have 10/15 overs at England tnite.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Good innings from Warne. Every now and then he plays a knock which shows how good he might have been with the bat with a bit more effort over the years. Really patient and perfect for the situation.

Can't praise Clarke enough either. His effort in re-working his style of play has been fantastic, and he's undroppable now. Martyn, say goodbye.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Good innings from Warne. Every now and then he plays a knock which shows how good he might have been with the bat with a bit more effort over the years. Really patient and perfect for the situation.

Can't praise Clarke enough either. His effort in re-working his style of play has been fantastic, and he's undroppable now. Martyn, say goodbye.

Yep..

Perm

I'm a big fan of Damien Martyn and I'll be very disappointed if this was the end of his test career. To me it's never really looked like he has been comfortable since being dropped after last years Ashes which is a shame ebcause he was in such sublime form beforehand. Still, don't discount him. People were saying his ODI career was over before he produced the goods in the Champions Trophy.

Johnners

Slow Love™ said:
Hoggard making a play for beating out Colly for MOM.
Your forgetting how Warne is going to take 8-fer in the 2nd dig to lead us to a small 150 run chase for victory :p

Slow Love™

International Captain
I thought maybe Ponting might declare here with nine down, just to deny the English the satisfaction of bowling the Aussies out. I guess it makes things pretty clear as to his approach. :p

Slow Love™

International Captain
Clapo said:
Your forgetting how Warne is going to take 8-fer in the 2nd dig to lead us to a small 150 run chase for victory :p
That could do the job... :) His battering at the hands of KP and subsequent defensive tactics might count against him though.

pasag

RTDAS
Giles can't buy a wicket here, doesn't even look threatening against McGrath. Hoggard has done so well though, put in the hard work and came off with a real fine performance, stand out of the series for me so far.