• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Dalrymple is a better batsman by far though, so if England wanted to play a second spinner he'd be a good back-up to the more attacking Panesar.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
FFS, Australia. Declare and bowl England out already. Every over you waste is an over closer to me having AA in my avatar.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
Dalrymple is a better batsman by far though, so if England wanted to play a second spinner he'd be a good back-up to the more attacking Panesar.
Is Dalrymple really going to be more effective as bowler then KP.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
Is Dalrymple really going to be more effective as bowler then KP.
based on how he's bowled in ODI cricket, he should. JD turns it & is usually always on the spot, plus his batting is good enough to give you a 50..

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
Looking better then Lee was TBH
Haha what? Lee at least got some reverse swing, bowled with consistent pace and took a wicket. He also caught the edge a bunch of times. He was a hell of a lot better than Harmison has been.

Botham trying to compare Giles bowling over the wicket to when Warne went around, Sarcastically asking if the Aus media will complain about it.

He, of course if missing the big difference being that Warne was doing it to a red hot Pietersen after trying from over for quite a while, whereas Giles basically started it to a tail ender basically from the off.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
Warne to bat all day and make a century. Anyone with me?
Wouldn't suprise me, then again, neither would it suprise me if he got to 90 odd went for the slog and got out :dry:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
Warne to bat all day and make a century. Anyone with me?
u sledge a champion and they have a habit of making you eat your words

Warne looks like he has the ****s and has decided to annoy the hell out of everyone - eng, the crowd, tv audience, me - at present, it's like being beaten to death with a herring

Unfortunately, history says he'll hit one up in the air sooner or later

Slow Love™

International Captain
Hopefully not giving him the kiss of death here, but nicely made ton by Clarke here. He's taken the opportunity he's been given, and you can't do more than that.

And yes, Martyn may well be in trouble when it comes to the selection table for the next test.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Langer
Hayden
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
Watson
Gilchrist
Warne
Clark
MacGill