• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Well not really if he's still out there. If Warne keeps bowling unthreatening maidens, it doesn't matter when they are having no trouble against McGrath/Lee at the other end.

Perm said:
What are you on about? If Pietersen was to play a sweep shot or a big slog and go out then the papers and Warne wouldn't let him live it down.
So that's all that Pietersen is concerned about then? The medias perception and bragging rights with a personal rival?

You're further endorsing my point about his selfish nature.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BingLeeElectric said:
A true great like Tendulkar had enough confidence in his game to go after Giles when he employed the same tactic for a while.
Tendulkar. St. Foster Bowled Giles.

grecian

BingLeeElectric said:
You went and looked that up?

You nerd, you. :laugh:
Oh stop it troll, he was just trying facts rather then your nonsensical BS.

Ignore list methinks, if only for the "Pietersen is a boring batsmen" comment.

Matteh

BingLeeElectric said:
So that's all that Pietersen is concerned about then? The medias perception and bragging rights with a personal rival?

You're further endorsing my point about his selfish nature.
This is like Scaly and Henry. Basically you sir are a fool.

tooextracool

International Coach
superkingdave said:
Did he? 24 runs off 83 balls, 6 runs off 21 balls , 35 runs off 112 balls.
Yea Sehwag was the one who took it to Giles and got away with it....Tendulkar on the other hand got stumped for the 1 and only time in his test career.

grecian

Matteh said:
Tendulkar. St. Foster Bowled Giles.
Yeah, its been a good convo between Athers and Nasser. I've enjoyed Skys commentators this series, even David Lloyd made me Laugh with the "lead in the pencil " comments.

Beefy drags it down a bit mind.

chalky

International Debutant
The cricinfo commentators should be on sky

Lee to Pietersen, FOUR, Whump. Pitched up and hammered back with knobs on past Lee and mid-off. Neither moved

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just woke up after my nighttime nap.

Nice reward for having to get up early on a Saturday and having little sleep.

grecian

Its a very odd situation for an England fan, the more we score is great without the tail, but ironically theres that nagging feeling if we had monty (not played because it was decided we needed a longer tail) in the side we'd have more chance of winning this.