• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
BingLeeElectric said:
Goes without saying that Bell is, but Collingwoods clearly absolutely petrified of Warne too.

Employs a pre meditated French cricket defensive block to every single ball. No doubt Fletcher will say he played him well. :laugh:

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top innings mate.

Nice one Colly, I've been crirical of him in the past, but I'm willing to admit I was wrong. The bloke knows his limitations and plays within them, never a bad thing.

:)

chalky

International Debutant
Pietersen hitting through the line of Mcgrath's lengh balls then pulls a lengh ball 3 4s of the over.

chalky

International Debutant
LOL @ the Barmy Army to those fans in the fat chefs outfit: "Are you Warnie in disguise"

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Memo to Oz selectors - youre !@#$#@!@#$ morons

4 bowlers on this wicket was never going to work - it's as flat and slow as you'll ever see in Aus at the moment and was predicted to be by all and sundry for weeks

If players get dropped for poor performance then the same rules should apply elsewhere

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
superkingdave said:
Steve Bucknor rising up the LG ICC Umpire Rankings?
:laugh:

He`s been excellent this series.

McGrath and Warne have bowled too slowly for mine.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Great session for England so far. Scoring rate is a slight concern though, looking at 350 odd at lunch, and presumably not much above 450 at tea, if they keep going. You can't really declare at that sort of score, so if they don't get bowled out England may well keep batting to stumps.