Cricket Player Manager
Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1597

Thread: ***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    Australian fans don't usually sing at the cricket at all, to be perfectly honest. I really don't care if they do or not, so I don't think it makes them "bad fans", and certainly they weren't quiet for four days. Did you see the ovation Ponting got for his hundred? You can actually support a team without shouting slogans for the whole test and having a 25 drink minimum. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind.

I thought the "look at the scoreboard" chant as a response to the 340th chorus of "we are the army" for the day was pretty funny really.
    I know a place where a royal flush
    Can never beat a pair

Banned
    I have a question: Why do Australian cricketers have this ass-grabbing, dry-rooting, man-hugging culture in their team which means that every time they win they carry on like they've just won lotto?! They win every game yet still act like it's the end of a 5 year losing streak. It's truly sickening. Aren't they getting enough at home?
    Worst offender, Adam Gilchrist.
    Last edited by Fiery; 05-12-2006 at 01:52 PM.

Breakout Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery
    I have a question: Why do Australian cricketers have this ass-grabbing, dry-rooting, man-hugging culture in their team which means that every time they win they carry on like they've just won lotto?! They win every game yet still carry on like it's the end of a 5 year losing streak. It's truly sickening. Aren't they getting enough sex at home?
    Welcome back, dude.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    Welcome back, dude.
    Good to be back Steds. I appreciate the talent of the Aussie cricketers, most of them are legends of the game but this hugging and kissing and licking must stop. I hate to think what goes on in the dressing room. I bet Pup can hardly walk this morning.

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    I have a question: Why do Australian cricketers have this ass-grabbing, dry-rooting, man-hugging culture in their team which means that every time they win they carry on like they've just won lotto?! They win every game yet still carry on like it's the end of a 5 year losing streak. It's truly sickening. Aren't they getting enough sex at home?
    I agree with Gilchrist. He manages to grab Brett Lee's behind a little too many times for it to be pure coincidence................
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Banned
    That cringeworthy gloved fist tap that the England batsman feel the need to when they meet in the middle, after every single ball is a lot worse.

All comes across as very forced and reminded me of when Henman tries to fire himself up with his clenched fist "C'mon"s at Wimbledon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire
    I agree with Gilchrist. He manages to grab Brett Lee's behind a little too many times for it to be pure coincidence................
    Ha ha. I've noticed he always homes in on him, pushing Justin Langer out of the way. Brett is quite pretty
    Last edited by Fiery; 05-12-2006 at 01:57 PM.

Good to be back Steds. I appreciate the talent of the Aussie cricketers, most of them are legends of the game but this hugging and kissing and licking must stop. I hate to think what goes on in the dressing room. I bet Pup can hardly walk this morning.

Ha ha. I've noticed he always homes in on him, pushing Justin Langer out of the way. Brett is quite pretty

Okay...........this thread is kinda scaring me now!

Curveball Champion!
    Of course, even straight blokes think that

Man, Fletcher talking industrial grade bullplop there,

"Look at Australia where [Shane] Warne had that 100 partnership with [Michael] Clarke [in the first innings]. Those runs put the pressure back on to us. We think Ashley [Giles] can do that better. That's the reason."

is he seriously trying to suggest that Warne's batting is the reason he's picked ahead of MacGill?!?

Anyway, congratulations to Australia. They showed what a champion team they are &, frighteningly, have obvious areas that can be improved.

I thought our middle order was a shambles; Fred, KP & Jones all played shots that in the circumstances were, at best, injudicious & at worst downright fugging stupid.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

School Boy/Girl Cricketer techno t's Avatar
    pissed off, england snatched defeat from the jaws of a comfortable draw

god there has to be changes now, shouldnt there???

knowing ol'fletch he'll do bugger all and blame the fact the sun was in the batsmens eyes, the aussies didnt play fair they should give us a chance you know, the wind was blowing in the wrong direction for the bowlers to take wickets.

Just put out a bloody attacking side, tis what won us the ashes after all

now im off to hide from the gloating aussies

see you in 9 days time

For total off topic chat and randomness, try out this place

Curveball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    Man, Fletcher talking industrial grade bullplop there,

"Look at Australia where [Shane] Warne had that 100 partnership with [Michael] Clarke [in the first innings]. Those runs put the pressure back on to us. We think Ashley [Giles] can do that better. That's the reason."

is he seriously trying to suggest that Warne's batting is the reason he's picked ahead of MacGill?!?

Anyway, congratulations to Australia. They showed what a champion team they are &, frighteningly, have obvious areas that can be improved.

I thought our middle order was a shambles; Fred, KP & Jones all played shots that in the circumstances were, at best, injudicious & at worst downright fugging stupid.
    I agree Jones and Flintoff were stupid, but KP wasn't that stupid really. Very, very rarley does that sweep shot not come off, and you'd back him nearly every time to make it, it was a horrible ball that didn't deserve to get a wicket anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire
    I agree Jones and Flintoff were stupid, but KP wasn't that stupid really. Very, very rarley does that sweep shot not come off, and you'd back him nearly every time to make it, it was a horrible ball that didn't deserve to get a wicket anyway.
    I may've missed one, but I don't think he deployed the sweep once against Warne in the first innings. Did ok then, as I recall.

Curveball Champion!
    Well, you very rarely see him miss any sort of shots

Thread Information