• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 1st Test at The Gabba

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Five for McGrath..

Goes to show yet again that line and length IS in fact more important than pace silentstriker.

greg

International Debutant
McGrath has bowled 23 overs. Shows how ludicrous the idea that England players are "overbowled" is.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I actually think James Anderson looks a better and more competent batsmen than both Hoggard and Harmison, however don't expect it'll be too long before Aussie wrap proceedings up. They will surely enforce the follow on now, if England have a bowl then personally I think a quick wicket or two will increase confidence for the tourists; Australia have to keep the bowling pressure on and strike while the iron is hot.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
greg said:
McGrath has bowled 23 overs. Shows how ludicrous the idea that England players are "overbowled" is.
Has bowled 23 overs and is no doubt keen for more too! I think fitness levels play a part in that, Flintoff looked dead on his feet after 30 over two days while as I say, McGrath will most certainly want to continue with the ball in hand.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
All over. Aussie will no doubt enforce follow on now.

Well done G.McGrath. Fantastic bowling effort, just brilliant.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wicket #6 for Glenn McGrath.

Jesus Christ. I am going to build an altar of McGrath. I'm dead serious. I am so going to start a cult around this guy.