• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 1st Test at The Gabba

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why not a second gully? there have been 3 fours go through there already, and 2 wree arguably catchable height!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Holy crap so many people on this thread very over rated series....I don't understand!

I don't even really want the telecast I am getting for the Ashes, if I could donate them to someone unlucky and really wanting to catch a glimpse of this series without having to pay a load of money, I would.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
Holy crap so many people on this thread very over rated series....I don't understand!

I don't even really want the telecast I am getting for the Ashes, if I could donate them to someone unlucky and really wanting to catch a glimpse of this series without having to pay a load of money, I would.
8-)

pasag

RTDAS
Turbinator said:

Dire person.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Turbinator said:

hey

Ive bloody tried everything to watch/listen no luck so far!
why? because last ashes were the best television ive ever seen!
why? just go figure.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Turbinator said:

This series has everything for the neutral.. One of the most hotly anticipated sporting clashes ever.. So what beats it? India v Pakistan?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Decent over from Jimmy ruined by dropping short on the last ball. Still no swing at all tho.
FWIW i didn't even think that last one was that short, little margin for error so far it seems

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
This series has everything for the neutral.. One of the most hotly anticipated sporting clashes ever.. So what beats it? India v Pakistan?
SA v India ODI series >>>>> the Ashes obviously.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This series is easily the best series for neutral fans. I'm watching with much more anticipation than I would most Indian series.

Go England!

chalky

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Draw
I think most England fans would snatch your hand off for that. For me Australia will score fast enough to force a result:@

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Langeveldt said:
Exactly. Awesome batsmen, classic all-rounder, fast bowlers, leg-spinners, World-Class pacemen. A rich cricketing rivalry.

Needs a Tendulkar IMO.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Scaly piscine said:
SA v India ODI series >>>>> the Ashes obviously.
Honestly I am not saying that... All I am saying is being a neutral fan I am really not that interested in the Ashes (exception: last year) and just wish that someone else who is paying loads of money for it could've recieved my telecast instead of me.

Last edited: