• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 1st Test at The Gabba

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Terrible God Save the Queen rendition

Anyway, Ill be doing an allnighter with the first ball due to be bowled at 2:00am SA time.

Langeveldt

Soutie
good to hear..

Read v Jones - Battle of the mediocre cricketers

Saggers needs to update his sig, more like 4 minutes to go...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
silentstriker said:
I don't get it, I mean its nice not having a long tail and everything, but would you rather have a guy score 15 more runs, or take two more aussie wickets?
Oh give over, Panesar isn't a proven quality spinner like a turbinator or Kumble or the like and he's been rubbish on Australian pitches on this tour and in grade cricket. Giles hanging around could add another 100 runs easily if Flintoff or KP are at the other end. Now we're bowling 1st and 3rd spin becomes even less of a factor for England.

PY

International Coach
I have plenty of lectures to go to tomorrow but if this Cricinfo 3D thing works then I might well end up staying up.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, went to bed at four. Slept like a baby, until... wait for it...

...10:30. Woke up, turned on the TV, EXACTLY when the programme started.

Oh yeeeeeah! :cool:

chalky

International Debutant
Sporting Index are offering the spread of Hayden 50-55 runs and langer 48-53. Australia 1st Innings 405-420. Bet 365 have the over under on the 1st innings of 435. Think thats very generous they didn't even score that last tour when we were crap. I will have a crack at the under.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pizza on the table, cold beer in an esky, lying on the longue with my laptop on my lap. Ashessssss.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nnanden said:
Pizza on the table, cold beer in an esky, lying on the longue with my laptop on my lap. Ashessssss.
Tucked up in bed, a cold one on the side, listening to Agnew, rain lashing down on the window.. The Ashes rules tbh, amazing being a neutral too...