• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 1st Test at The Gabba

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm looking forward to this game started, I get to watch basically the whole game at the Gabba. It's going to be great.

Laurrz

International Debutant
man i got a headache

Thursday can't come soon enough

will take the day off school ....its my second last day anyway ... luckily no exams on that day... done all of them except one on Friday

Son Of Coco

I haven't been following this thread and can't be bothered reading it all! :laugh:

So...who's going to be there? I'll be dressed as something with some mates who are going as 'beer' apparently.

Mister Wright

Son Of Coco said:
I haven't been following this thread and can't be bothered reading it all! :laugh:

So...who's going to be there? I'll be dressed as something with some mates who are going as 'beer' apparently.
What section?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
have 2 countdowns going at the moment, 49 hours till the ashes starts and 16 working days left before i quit the civil service. Good times ahead
hey mate, told you Birsbane test start around 1:00-1:30 our time..

Johnners

Whilst i agree Clark is the firm favourite, i'm hoping Johnson pips him at the post. Tbh i love the hype when a youngster makes their Debut, i would love to see Johnno carve out a 5-fer on debut in front of his home crowd.

Josh

International Regular
Clapo said:
Whilst i agree Clark is the firm favourite, i'm hoping Johnson pips him at the post. Tbh i love the hype when a youngster makes their Debut, i would love to see Johnno carve out a 5-fer on debut in front of his home crowd.
Ditto.

Laurrz

International Debutant
leaning towards Clark now... i think they should pick him definately..underrated work horse

South African wicket = Gabba wicket....[greeness]
very similar anyway....

Clark can become Australias most damageing bowler i recn... and was bowling beautifully on that flat wicket at the SCG

Johnson will have to wait IMO...he has to do more in FC matches...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
adharcric said:
Hmm should I pay 32 bucks to get Ashes streaming? What do you say guys?
:thumbsup:

Clark over Johnson for mine. Nothing wrong with two McGraths IMO.