• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Tour Games

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Saj far too full here. Jacques good enough to capitalise.

It would be nice to see a bowler who isn't Sir Fred put down a bit of a marker here. No sign of it so far.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What did I say about not giving Cosgrove width? That was rank from Jimmy there. Nice looking cut from the little tubby fella tho.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see Saj & Jimmy are playing Jaques back into some form :p he'd been a bit ordinary in his last few Domestic games.

For those who are watching, how well was the Fredmeister bowling??? His figures certainly look impressive?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Clapo said:
For those who are watching, how well was the Fredmeister bowling??? His figures certainly look impressive?
Flintoff bowled very well, no question. On the mark with just about every delivery, bowled at pretty good pace and got that uncomfortable seam movement he does so well. Looked particularly good to the lefties, as usual.

It'd be nice if England had another bowler, of course.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Clapo said:
Yeah. Didn't bowl too badly for a cripple.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Is it me or has Giles changed his action? He was always upright but he looks so tall in delivery. Maybe it's early morning stiffness.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Considering he's had a hip operation, I wouldn't be suprised if he's trying to take a bit of weight off that side of his body and stand up a li'l straighter.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Jaques was pretty shaky early on, but he's playing really well now. 16 overs of spin to come now, one assumes. Should be interesting to see how they go against some aggressive batting.

Johnners

Don't think so :( i've had a squiz on the abc site and they don't have any

EDIT: On the ABC radio, not online, which sucks!!

Mister Wright

I like the length that Panesar is bowling. Nice and full, with a nice touch of flight. Giles as always is flat and Birt creams him for six over long on.